NVEPC Membership Meeting: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Time: 2:30pm - 5:00pm
Location: KWC - 5270 Shawnee Road, Suite 250, Alexandria, VA, 22312
Speaker: Eric Weiner, PhD
Please join us for a group viewing of the live NAEPC Webinar, "Leaving a Lasting Legacy." The group webinar viewing will take place at Kositzka, Wicks & Company (KWC), sponsors of the event. NVEPC Vice President and KWC Principal Howard Kramer, CPA, will host the event.
- Registration and Networking: 2:30 - 2:55 pm
- NAEPC Live Webinar, "Leaving a Lasting Legacy": 3:00 - 4:00 pm
- Audience Discussion with NVEPC board members and guests: 4:00 - 5:00 pm
About the Presentation:
Rather than simply transferring an inheritance to heirs, some people have a vision of the future to share for generations to come. Advisors play a key role in helping clients deepen a family’s values, philanthropic commitments, and to help keep the family connected. Learn to leave a legacy that matters.
Dr. Weiner helps families have values-based conversations about money and inheritance as part of their tax and legal estate planning strategies. His passion is to help families define a legacy that preserves both physical assets and family relationships over time. His award-winning book “Words from the HEART: A Practical Guide to Writing an Ethical Will," is a tool that assists families in defining what matters most in the inheritance preparation process.
- Registration and networking begin at 2:30 pm and the webinar begins at 3:00 pm
- Complimentary parking is available.
- Registration is $25.00
- There will be light refreshments during the webinar and audience discussion.
This Session is Sponsored By:
See Upcoming Event Calendar